FullArmor SmartView allows IT administrators, power users, and end users to consolidate on-premise and cloud storage files into virtual views for project management, workflows, and sharing. Once the files are in a SmartView, IT admins can audit and backup the related files and users can be alerted to see who has been working on it and make sure that their team is all working on the latest version.
FullArmor SmartView delivers with:
Control who can access files. SmartView includes privilege management and a rules engine to grant access rights.
Provide IT visibility into where files are being shared, who is accessing the information and when.
Keep or move files into secure network shares, control access rights, and backup files from cloud storage to an IT sanctioned location.
Empower employees to productively work with customers, partners, and vendors on projects where files come from different storage locations.
Use Case Scenarios
- HR shares out the employee handbook and relevant documents in a SmartView that will continually be updated and they want notification that the employee has viewed the documents.
- School administrator disseminates a SmartView of the calendar and important notices for the school year. These files are updated throughout the year. Emails get lost and the files outdated.
- Financial services company provides SmartViews of the latest reports to clients (much easier than building a proprietary portal).
- Government agency shares out voting, tax, etc. documents to local citizens compiled from the different agencies.
- Marketing team working with internal and external groups that want to make sure everyone is working on the latest version of a file, the status of the file (has it been viewed, updated, etc.) where members may be using different storage products (Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, NFS, etc.)
- Law firm where attorneys access client files on internal file shares, work on them remotely, and sync them back. The project lead needs visibility to know that the attorneys have opened and edited the files.
- Real estate broker working on lots of different listings creates a SmartView for each listing and shares it with the client, fellow brokers, mortgage agent, etc. to make sure that all the relevant documents are organized (and signed with DocuSign, etc.).
- Corporate development creates SmartViews for each company they are looking to acquire with the relevant, and most recent, files.
- Individual creates a SmartView which consolidates all photos into a virtual view (which can then also be shared with the family). Photos tend to be stored in lots of different locations.
- Personal tax, real estate, mortgage, will/estate documents, etc. where the user wants to make sure they have the latest version of the files and they are properly organized.
FullArmor SmartView can be deployed either as a SaaS application or on-premise depending on the organization’s preference. It authenticates with Active Directory for user/group permissions and uses a cloud gateway for accessing cloud storage.